WWE has put in place the following enhanced security procedures to ensure the safety of all those that attend our events:
- Doors for events will open approximately 90 minutes prior to show time to help fans avoid any delays in entering the arena due to the enhanced screening process.
- All fans will be required to pass through a metal detector and/or undergo a handheld wand search before entering the venue.
- Bags larger than 14”x14”x6” are prohibited, and all bags are subject to search.
The following items are prohibited from any WWE event:
- Video cameras or recording devices
- Laser pointers or noise makers
- Selfie sticks
- Laptop computers or tablets
- Camera bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Masks other than WWE branded merchandise
Exceptions may be made for medically necessary items.
We look forward to seeing all of our fans at WWE live events, and we thank you for your cooperation.